Re: Bowing at the Alter of the A

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, saschris@flash.net
Subject: Re: Bowing at the Alter of the A
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:54:16 -0500
Chris Delling wrote:

<<<the MGA ...is byfar and away, the prettiest piece of automotive
sculpture that I have laid mine eyes upon ...I'll be damned if it isn't
gorgeous.>>>

Chris,  Nice to have you on board!  All of that and the "proper" number of
main bearings and carburetors.  Who could ask for more?

Actually, even I admit that a little more power and lower cruise rpm would
be nice to have but what the heck, not even the A is perfect.  It is just the
best combination of compromises that I have found in a sports car so far.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA out in the parking lot not listening or else she may get a big head
and demand some more attention to the detriment of my Visa bill.