MG Trivia, Magnettes

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Trivia, Magnettes
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:23:57 -0700
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and obviously I like the rather
ponderous, large, sedan that BMC put the MG badge on. It is an excellent
family car, huge boot ( trunk) and easy to maintain. With a MGB 1800
engine, overdrive gearbox, 3.7 diff, Austin Healey disc brakes, servo,
and thick Marina Mk3 front anti-roll bar, (anti-sway) it runs quite
well. Yes, its front suspension is identical to that Healey 3000!! but
with drum brakes.

Snap up those Farina Magnettes NOW, before there are none left.

Perhaps I should have been in Sales. Perhaps Not.

Neil.