Re: Taking the carbs off...

To: bwylie@hiwaay.net
Subject: Re: Taking the carbs off...
From: "Eric R. Stephen" <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 06:17:44 -0400
Blake:

I managed to remove the intake manifold and carbs as a unit a couple of
weeks ago on my "A" when pulling the engine.  What made the job a lot
easier was the use of a swivel head socket, (socket and swivel all one
unit) available at almost any auto parts store.  With respect to the
exhaust manifold, a little "Break Away" really made the job a lot
easier.   Good luck!

Eric

--
ÿWPCž