Welcome to MGAs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Welcome to MGAs
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 18:22:06 EDT
<<Chris,  Nice to have you on board!  All of that and the "proper" number of
main bearings and carburetors.  Who could ask for more?
Actually, even I admit that a little more power and lower cruise rpm would
be nice to have but what the heck, not even the A is perfect.  It is just the
best combination of compromises that I have found in a sports car so far.
Regards,
Bill Eastman>>

It is indeed nice to have abother owner of arguably the most attractive MG
join the  group. Your comment on bearing and carb numbers is right on - too
bad he is short a cam though!!  ;-)

Bill S.
(REAL MGAs have 2 cams!)