MGA Chattanooga Show Weather

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA Chattanooga Show Weather
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 00:03:04 EDT
Hello All.   The forcast for the NAMGAR (mga's) GT-23 show at Chattanooga, Tn.
Is Hot.  Tempetures are forcasted for mid to upper 90s.  We have a work
session set for Sat. and Sun. at the Choo Choo. And I guest every day till its
over.
See ya'll soon.   John  Flintstone, Ga.           Choo Choo Holiday Inn
800-872-2529

PS.  Gretchen and I had a great time at Hargerstown.  Friday nite block party
will be something for every show to shoot for.  1400 miles on trip and ran the
hell out of my 67B at the track.  No problems.  The hosts did a great job.
John Rossi.