Re: OFF TOPIC - "Hicks" (was Re: Swaps)

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC - "Hicks" (was Re: Swaps)
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 23:01:08 -0500
ROFLMAO!!!! (methinks I've been branded!)
It does tend to rub me the wrong way, but I'm much to easy-going and
friendly to actually hunt someone down for a piddlin' crack about my
ancestry. Kai's exaggerating a tad.
Kick my Bluetick hound, and that would be a different story altogether,
unless he bit first, in which case I'd kick him too for his bad manners,
then pat him on the head for his good judge of character. (Tucker's the
friendliest dog you ever met)
:)
Dan
73 B