Re: hard top shuffle

To: bmahoney@home.com
Subject: Re: hard top shuffle
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 01:14:33 EDT
On Fri, 17 Jul 1998 22:34:34 -0500 Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
writes:
>Hey folks....gotta question....I have located a hardtop for the B that
>seems to be a reasonable price...the problem is that it's located in
>Michigan and I'm in Oklahoma.  UPS won't ship...too big, the owner
>checked with a freight co. and they quoted $750...YIKES!  Anyone have
>any suggestions, ideas, comments,   bullets??? Oops..the 'hick' snuck
>outa me for a sec.  Forget the bullets...just focus on getting a big,
>heavy thing from there to here...
>
>As always, TIA
>
>Becky
>69 MGB roadster (SweetB)

Too big? - Im no expert on UPS but that rather surprises me - i work next
to a boatyard and they get whole boat engines by UPS! - come in boxes
about the size of a refrigerator! - it might be worth checking a little
further
Alternatively - its a good excuse to go to University Motors summer
party!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT