Re: Oversized throttle shaft in SUs...

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: Re: Oversized throttle shaft in SUs...
From: "Blake M. Wylie" <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 21:36:13 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks, Barney...I'm printing this out right now as reference.  :)

BTW...if you hear of anyone who wants to do some horse trading with an MGA
for an early B in great shape (64), let me know.  :P  That is highly
unlikely but, I'm gonna be gunning for an MGA before the end of the year,
and I should finish this B up within the month.  It will be a good show car
when I get done: early B, original engine, 54000 miles, and the only thing
that isn't original is that the battery is in the trunk and it is negative
ground.  heh

Anyway...Keep up the good work!  :)

Thanks!

Blake