Re: Pozidriv #4 Source

To: BobMGT@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Pozidriv #4 Source
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 07:43:47 EDT
Bob:

>I give up. No stores here carry Pozidrive bits or screwdrivers. Does
>anyone have an 800 number for a mailorder outfit that sells the #4
>size. I believe that's the size the B's hinges are supposed to take,
>right?

Check one of the multi-piece cheapie tool sets available at Kmart, et.
al. -- I picked up a cheap set there with the #2 and #4 PZ bits, an
assortment of PHs, several wrenches, and a cheap 3/8 drive ratchet set
for something like $19.95.  Fits under the seat quite well, and cheap
enough that if it gets stolen, I'm not out much....

Rich