Re: LBC Roads... an offer.

To: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Subject: Re: LBC Roads... an offer.
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:46:42 -0600 (MDT)
At 17:05 20/07/98 -0400, you wrote:
>For those who would like to document some LBC roads, email me with the
>specifics and I will post them on my web site.
>
>I'll try to arrange them by state / country, as well.
>

>BEN RUSET
>http://members.home.com/bruset
>The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring                http://members.home.com/mgbhaven
>1978 MGB "ulcer in progress"                           1989 Mercury Cougar LS
>"ghetto cruiser"

Nova Scotia, Canada - Highway 3, the "Lighthouse Route", Halifax along the
south shore to Lunenburg along the Atlantic ocean. Winding, 2 lane blacktop
through breathtaking scenery, fishing villiages, historic sites -
spectacular. Just completed a three day casual cruise with my 15 year old
son in the '68 roadster. Lunenberg, NS - home of the 'Bluenose' (see the
Canadian dime), also less than an hour away - Shelborne, NS - "Demi Moore's
'Scarlet Letter' film site...

Whataride!

Terry Williams
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada