Smog woes (part two)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Smog woes (part two)
From: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 22:39:38 -0700
Well I went over to get my smog pump and the guy handed me a sort of MGB
pump with NISSAN written on it so I declined and went looking for one.
Pep Boys sold the same one,Lindy's they would have to have mine rebuilt
but since it froze up no luck.Went to chief auto they called up the
distributer and explained my situation and he said this was the right
one,went back later and he handed the $#$#$# NISSAN one again.So it
looks like this is the only one I can get so now I have to try and make
the pulley fit(the holes too small and mounting holes too close
together)the rest should bolt up OK I hope.
This is starting to piss me off and I stilll haven't had the test done
yet!
Pat
(part three to follow)