Re: Mine PASSED too!!

To: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Subject: Re: Mine PASSED too!!
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 20:22:22 -0500
I was referring to the new CA laws. I'm in Kentucky right now, but I move a
lot as an army officer.
You're question reminded me that in AZ (home state) it's '67 and newer, but
getting a waiver is much easier, or was 9 years ago. :) I guess there are
lots of anti-car states, aren't there? hmmph.
I don't remember needing a test in GA or TX either, but that was before I
owned the MG. I know my later model cars didn't require a smog test for the
time I was there.

Dan
73 B