My Smog interest is peaked - interesting Website

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: My Smog interest is peaked - interesting Website
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 20:49:16 -0500
Ya'll got my interest peaked with all the emissions talk!
I found an interesting site for anyone interested, at
http://www.motorists.com/emissions/index.html.
I was actually looking for a site that gives a by-state review of all the
laws and stuff -- haven't found one yet. (Any leads?)
I'm now going to check out Al Gore's book, "Earth in the Balance", and see
what this idiot (yes, that's what I said) really intends to do if given the
power (see the "global warming links"). What a frightening thought, but it's
important to educate oneself.

Dan
73 B "old clunker with 2 carbs"
96 Tahoe "gas guzzler deathmobile SUV"
93 Mazda MX-3 "environmentally and politically correct -- and made in Japan
:P"