Re: children in "B"'s

To: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Subject: Re: children in "B"'s
From: Hert <hert@wxs.nl>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 23:59:42 +0200
Proudfoot, Andrew wrote:
> Did you use a child's seat or is your son big enough not to
> need one? If you did how did you anchor it?

Yes a child seat anchored by automatic seatbelts. Unfortunately not very
stable, and there's a lot of slack in the belt because it runs under the
frame of the roof. I can't use the B as a playpen for the kids anymore,
the climb/fall out these days. It used to be great to keep them inside,
all they ever broke was an indicator stalk.
The importance of buckling up your kids was underlined when my wife hit
or was hit by another car this morning. My daughter (3 last Sunday) came
home shaken but fine. Now I have to go to and tell my boss that my new
company car needs some work ...

Peter den Hertog, 74B
"But you should see the other car ...."