RE:Road Salt & B's

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE:Road Salt & B's
From: Jim M <jimbo@innotts.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 22:01:22 +0100
At 00:37 02/08/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Jim;
>Salt all winter, what preventive maint do you do? Here in NFLD it's far
>to cold for my roadster (77B) , and even the salt air disturbs me let
>alone the ton of it they use on the roads!!!!!!
>Best Wishes & Safety Fast
>Andy Proudfoot 77B
>Gander, Newfoundland
>Canada

Andy

I have to use my fathers jet wash and wash her down frequently!!!
I have fitted plastic front wheel arch guards these stop debris being
thrown around the front wheelarch area stopping the build up of gunge on
the front re-inforcer and also round the headlamp bowls. I take the guards
off every 4-6 months to wash & clean the area. Underneath the car I use
waxoyl and also spray inside the sills with this.

Everytime they are laying salt on the roads I wimper!!!!!!!

Jim 72BGT