Children in LBC's

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Children in LBC's
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 19:05:02 -0400
My daughter was 5 when I got my current MGB so she was no longer in a car
seat.  My son was born a few months after I aquired this car.  I don't
recall taking him in the car until he could walk...Where was the stroller to
go?  He out grew a car seat before he should have!  He was a big boy!  So he
got strapped in with the seat shoulder belt behind his back.  Often he and
my daughter would ride together.  As a mater of fact the three of us drove
to Stow VT once about 4 years ago.  Can't do it any more unless the top is
down! (daughter is 17 son is 12)  And even then I wouldn't go far!

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm