Rats, and Mice, and Racoons

To: dpockrus@efficient.com
Subject: Rats, and Mice, and Racoons
From: Bill Henry <wohenry@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 18:30:20 -0500
Dan:

I am facing the same problem with an a that a team of racoons decided to
inhabit for a year or so before I found then - stripped an entire
interior.  Previously I have use borax powder, paste, or solution to
remove the urine odor from wood and cloth.  You can by it as 20 Mule
Team Borax laundry additive.  Back in the cloth diaper days it was
commonly used to soak the offending items to rid disinfect them and rid
them of odor.  There are some pet odor products out today that use borax
powder to do the job, too.

Bill Henry