MGA temp sensor

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA temp sensor
From: ejrussell@sprynet.com
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 10:49:30 -0700 (PDT)
I would reccomend anti-sieze on the threads and between the nut & tube. The
tapered area of the sensor bulb mates with a taper in the cyl head effecting
the
seal. Check to make sure the tapered seat in the head is clean. The temp guage
works by the expansion of ether in the bulb (not electrically). Make sure the
nut turns freely around the tube in order to prevent twisting/kinking/breaking
the tube.

Eric <ejrussell@sprynet.com>
Bridgewater, MA