Re: Missing MGB, clews needed!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Missing MGB, clews needed!
From: "Paul A. Tegler, Jr" <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 01:26:07 -0400
I also seem to have a similar problem. After setting up the twin SUs on my
73 BGT I seem to have power fade at higher RPMS under load. Color tune says
I'm right on the money as far as mix goes. I changed the air filters to the
K&N MG plate setup, the dist. has been rebuit, and evben after installing a
new Peco free flow exhaust to repalce the slightly crimped orig exhaust, I
still have this power fade problem. Could it be the Dwell? Carb needle
selection?( SU tune up book says with K&N air filter I should change from
the AUD550 (FX) to the No. 6 needle? Any ideas?