Re: Another MGA Rear Axle/Hub Question

To: "Christopher G. Moog" <cgmoog@ibm.net>, "Randell S Kegg" <rkegg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Another MGA Rear Axle/Hub Question
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 08:27:15 +1000
That is exactly what a speedi-sleeve is for!

BTW, Loctite also make a couple of other potentially useful
products:

1. Retaining compound. This is to hold the bearing in place. Available in
medium and high strength. I have had great success with this product
on my race spridget.

2. Liquid metal. I haven't used this myself, but the agent said it could be
used in such an application. I'd be doing a bit of homework first, but it
might be useful.

Mike