Cop stories - was: Re: Thought for the day ... about hats

To: <neil.cairns@virgin.net>, "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Cop stories - was: Re: Thought for the day ... about hats
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 19:11:19 -0400
All this talk about cop stories got me thinking about a time not too long
ago when a friend and I were pulled over late on a Saturday night.  My
friend was driving, and the cop who pulled him over asked if he had been
drinking.  My friend says, Do I have a fat chick in the car?" and the cop
just stared at him blankly.  "Since there's no fat chicks in here, just
Mike, I haven't been drinking."  I felt the odd urge to hit the boy and beg
for forgiveness from the cop until he shined the light on me and said,
"Maybe you've had too much to drink."  He got away with a warning for
swerving.

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/