Re: Arrrrgh - 73B and Rain

To: Larry MacDonald <lmacdona@MNSi.Net>
Subject: Re: Arrrrgh - 73B and Rain
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 00:15:45 -0500
Larry MacDonald wrote:

> I have found out two things.  The roof/bonnet is not quite water or leak
> proof.  Almost but not quite.  Second, no matter where I moved my left leg,
> I could not move out of the path of a steady drip that saturated my lower
> left pant leg.

BTW: If you like top down motoring, you should probably keep a little Chapstick
in the glove box. On rainy days this works wonders along the windshield header
rail for keeping just such drips outside the cockpit.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a
rainy Sunday afternoon." -- Susan Ertz