Re: Arrrrgh - 73B and Rain

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Arrrrgh - 73B and Rain
From: Skye Poier <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:45:02 -0700
Word on the street is that Larry MacDonald said:
> I have found out two things.  The roof/bonnet is not quite water or leak
> proof.  Almost but not quite.  Second, no matter where I moved my left leg,
> I could not move out of the path of a steady drip that saturated my lower
> left pant leg.

My 'B has the same "feature" with the leg drip (actually, come to think
of it, it drips on my right leg not my left) and I seem to remember someone
mentioning the cause to be a drain that becomes plugged.  It empties out
somewhere under the car and can be cleaned out with a piece of wire,
something I haven't done yet and have been meaning to do.  If anyone can
give a more precise location please educate me.

Cheers,
Skye

PS: my web site got a write up in MG World!! Woohoo thanks Phil

--
1966 MGB                GHN3L-70307                 __,__\__    "The Bomber"
The MGB Experience      http://www.mgb.bc.ca/      (_o____o_)   zoooom!