RE: Lowering RBB

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>, Scott Pontius <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Lowering RBB
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:56:37 -0600
Jim was gracious enough to be my chauffeur while I attended the MG V8
convention (Thanks Jim). I can attest that his MGB GT V8 is
comfortable, and sits "just right".  In fact overall it is a great
car.  (Jim I'll be sending my address by a separate message so you can
send the $20)

Larry Hoy
Denver CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster (soon to be a V8)
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"