RE: RADS AND ALTS

To: Craig White <cwhite@ns1.onramp.tuscaloosa.al.us>
Subject: RE: RADS AND ALTS
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:56:41 -0600
Let's see, Craig needs the plug for his new Lucas alternator in his
1977 B and Bill is parting out a 1977 B.  Are you guys reading each
others posts?

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"

Bill writes:

I apologize to all the readers that responded to my earlier posting of
77B.
I have been on several large projects and have not responded to
e-mail.
The shell, (95%, rust free with 73K) goes to the junk yard this Friday
14th
AUGUST.