RE: MGA convertible top installation

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>,
Subject: RE: MGA convertible top installation
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 00:05:51 -0600
Ya know Barney, with your logic, knowledge, ability to write, and "get
things done" attitude your web site could become the most valuable MGA
site on the web.  Keep it up.

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"

http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mg01.htm