Help!! Headlights have mind of their own!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Help!! Headlights have mind of their own!
From: Bob Mullins <BMullins@adamhs.co.montgomery.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:47:27 +0100
I am truly enjoying the "B" that I got two weeks ago....learning about its
strange habits.

For instance, last night my step-son took the 73B out for a few minutes. As he
was leaving the drive way I noticed that the Right headlight was not working.
When he got back the Left headlight was not!!

It seems that either the right or the left, want to work. VERY SELDOM do both
work...

Any thoughts on what might be wrong and ways to correct would be appreciated.

Thanks..

Bob Mullins
Dayton, OH. USA