Re: Help!! Headlights have mind of their own!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Help!! Headlights have mind of their own!
From: "Bryan Loy" <paradise@icx.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:16:35 -0400
Welcome to the Lucas nightmare!  Wierd things are commonplace here.
Seriously, one area you might check
is the fuse pannel.  My tail lights/brake lights/turn signals would be here
one night and gone or real dim the next.  I replaced the fuse pannel with
inline fuseholders, (not a concours car, no flames, please) and have had
no more problems.  Hope this helps.
Bryan