RE: Two piece Tonneau covers for MGB?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Two piece Tonneau covers for MGB?
From: Dan Pockrus <dpockrus@efficient.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:05:37 -0500
> Maybe I'm missing something here, but why doesn't he just
> leave the tonneux
> on and tuck the front part behind the seats for driving?
> That's what I do.
> Then when I park, it's just a matter of pulling it out from behind the
> seats, snapping to the dash and sides, and zipping up the middle.
>
> Dan
> 73B

        Well, because he's sixteen, and has yet to clutter his mind with
logical thought.

        While we're on the subject, I need some help from someone here -
the angled panel in front of the battery cover on the car has been
replaced by the DPO, and, naturally, he didn't put the posts for the
Lift-the-dots back on. Can someone measure the positions of theirs and
let me know so I can re-install them?

Dan Pockrus
'74 CBB