Re: Two piece Tonneau covers for MGB?

To: "Tom McLaughlin" <tomm@ti.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Two piece Tonneau covers for MGB?
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 09:26:07 -0700
Tom,

I did have this problem, but followed list advice for an easy solution.  I
parked the car in the sun with the tonneau laying loosely on top.  After
heating to the point of burning my fingers (wear gloves!), I stretched it
into place and let it stay on a for awhile.  Someone said the dryer would
also work.

Another tip I found:  release the tilt levers on the seats before you try
this.  My tonneau only reaches the dashboard connectors with the seats
slightly tilted forward of their normal "locked" position.

Good luck!
Scott
1978 MGB