Re: Light Switch on 69B

To: FWP@vpha.health.ufl.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Light Switch on 69B
From: JstBob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 17:59:40 EDT
 As I remember, and it has been awhile. The wire does not hold the switch it
holds the BEZEL. The switch  just slides into the bezel and clips with four
little plastic ears, two on each long side of the switch. If you can squeeze
the switch across two of the clips at a time you can work the darn thing out.

Bob, 71 mgb