Alternator on Order

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Alternator on Order
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 11:24:53 -0400
Just an update if anyone is looking in their garages for spare alternators.
 I ordered a rebuilt one today from a chain parts store, Kar Parts, for
$75.  With patience someone might have come up with one cheaper for me, but
this one will be ready for me to pick up on Monday and comes with a
lifetime guarantee as long as I don't lose the sales receipt.

Thought about the Frank C.'s Mitsubishi conversion, but decided maybe with
my luck lately, I'd go for the simple bolt on solution.  :)

Hope to be posting that I'm on the road soon.

Philip
1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos