Re: University Motors Ltd. Summer Party

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: University Motors Ltd. Summer Party
From: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:43:34 -0400
Ed & Kris curtis wrote:

> Chris:
>
> I was also there.  Had a good time.  I took my TF to a car show for the first
>time
> since it was completed.  Wore my "list hat" but did not see anyone else there
>with
> one.
>
> Ed Curtis
> 55 TF

        I guess I really need to pay more attention... I didn't realize there
were list hats... I must have just ignored that thread.  (I spent 2
weeks catching up on 3000+ back messages while I was too busy to read
them early this summer).  Where does one capture one of these hats?

        I and the SO probably drooled all around your cat at some point... she
now wants both an 'A and a T series (doesn't care which  <BG>)... and I
have discovered I'd like to add a 'C to the pot too... sigh... so many
MGs, so little money!  :(

        Maybe next year all list members can plan to meet somewhere for dinner
or something.

Chris
'72B....1,034,125+ pieces
3 Cats