RE: University Motors Ltd. Summer Party

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: University Motors Ltd. Summer Party
From: Alan Pfau <apfau@ismi.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 15:44:13 -0500
        Sorry I missed you Ed, and any other list members. I was there with the
=
family for a few hours. I kept my eyes open for a list hat (I didn't =
wear one though) but didn't see any.
        I don't know how many MG's were there but its really quite an =
impressive gathering. I hadn't been in several years and it really got =
my enthusiasm up again. One of my 7 year boys has really caught the =
"bug" now. Promptly came home and turned his bike into a MG, octagon =
motif and all! Even the SO is encouraging me to get active again!
        No origianl V-8's though (Maybe we can talk Paul K. into a long road =
trip some day?), but some very nice conversions. Everything from =
"trailer queens" to 'fixer-uppers' and in between. Even a "jacked-up" RB =
Midget, well customized.
        Thanks to the Univ. Motors gang for putting on such a nice show and in =
a nice park.

Maybe next year we'll even get a car there!

Alan Pfau=20
apfau@ismi.net
TC, TD, TF, MGB-GT-V8