Re: Wiring Diagrams

To: RBerning@jps.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wiring Diagrams
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 07:41:32 EDT
Robert:

>Has anyone heard of a color version of the MGB wiring diagram.

Am not familiar with a color version or electronic version, but I took
mine up to the local copy center, had it made into a 24 X 18 copy ($2.00,
I think), traced the lines with markers, and stuck it into a cheap
plexiglass poster frame (around $4.00 or so).  Now I can trace the wiring
without getting lost, greasing up the diagram, or squinting; with a
couple of dry-erase markers I can also cross off those circuits I've
already checked.

I like it so much I've been doing the same with the major assembly
diagrams such as engine, gearbox, suspension, etc; should be a +4 Gee
Whiz factor when hung in the garage of the
"someday-to-be-acquired-dream-garage."

Rich
'79 MG Midget "Miss Molly"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"

"It is wise to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties."
James Madison ca. 1791