Re: Tonneau cover snap thingies for MGB?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau cover snap thingies for MGB?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:56:17 -0500
Scott,
Mine have obviously been snapped off or removed somehow. There's nothing
there but new carpet now!
The way I use my tonneaux, I'd never use them anyway. I enclose the cockpit
everytime I park it, having learnt what the summer sun can do to my legs if
I don't! No, I haven't had anyone get pissed about it yet here in Kentucky,
as one California lister mentioned happens sometimes to him.
Dan
73 B