TD's are to drive

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TD's are to drive
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 20:54:54 -0700
The recent (short) thread about the lack of T-series problems made me chuckle.
I've been running around New England in my 52TD looking at MGB's.  So far there
have been trips to Rhode Island and New Hampshire totalling about 300 miles.
Next week's plans are for a trip to the middle of Vermont to look at a
'rust-free' (from Florida) '77 with 'factory' a/c and 64k miles. That's about
500 miles for Tuesday.  Thursday is planned for a spin down to New Haven CT to
check out an engineless 'rust-free' '79, about 350 miles.  Face it, MG's are to
drive!  Safety Fast.

Bud Krueger
52TD & looking