MOWOG Defies the Laws of Physics

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MOWOG Defies the Laws of Physics
From: BobMGT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 23:50:05 EDT
My license plate lights have never worked since I bought my B. Today I did a
little troubleshooting and discovered that the bumper was not grounded. This
astonished me, as the bumper feels good and solid. I tried tightening a few of
the bolts but they were already good and tight. I finally gave up and used a
wire to connect the bumper to ground. Anyone care to speculate how the bumper
could be bolted to the body without making electrical contact? (Actually my
meter said there was about a hundred ohms, but this was not low enough to
light up the bulbs.)

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-33