Re: was US MG events turning into beer!

To: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>, Simon Bosworth
Subject: Re: was US MG events turning into beer!
From: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@BSKYB.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:11:00 +0100
Now I can't let a good beer thread go............

>Not like that lukewarm Pommie stuff  ;-)

In the UK we have the choice, we can drink cool English tasty ales (warm
beer is a misconception broadcast by............;- ) and we can drink cold
German, Ozzie and US brews. We have so much choice here in blighty as well
as the MGF .............tee hee.
We also know how to brew a good cuppa as well.....................non of
that Liptons rubbish.

All in the best possible taste

Chris Nevard

Check out my Beer and MG pages