Re: Another mechanic tale of woes

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: Another mechanic tale of woes
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:34:57 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Michael,

Well, you needn't use violence to screw with him. I'm sure with a little
thought and subterfuge you can mess up his credit ratings, get
contraband sent to his house in the mail and arrange to have the DEA there
when it shows up, etc  ;-)

"Never Ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521