Re: speedometers

To: "ccrobins" <ccrobins@ktc.com>, <imscience@juno.com>
Subject: Re: speedometers
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 07:38:18 -0700
Nina - what you so accurately described is one of the two clamps that
actually hold the speedo into the dash. They slide over the posts on the
back of the speedo (wide end first), then the knurled nuts secure them in
place. If I remember correctly, there'll be a black ground wire with an
"eye" that goes on after one of the clips before you put the nut on.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center