RE: speedometers

To: <imscience@juno.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: speedometers
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 11:47:44 -0700
Calibration can be done.  I had mine calibrated after fitting a overdrive
transmission.  A local shop, which specializes in gauge repair, as well as
cruise controls did the job.  They put the car on a roller.

Alternately, there is an outfit on the Monster List which does gauge
recalibration and repair via mail order.  I spoke with them.  They provide
you with instructions to perform a road test, the results of which you must
supply when you return the unit.  Cost for either option was about the same,
around $120.

Regards,

Chris Delling