Re: Unisync

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Unisync
From: bdk <bdk@geocities.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:50:42 -0700
It should work! Maybe your Unisyncs are defective?

Make sure the float isn't stuck and that the orifice is open both at the
venturi and at the end of the float tube.

Maybe this is obvious, maybe not- but you took the air cleaners off to do
this, right? Do your Unisyncs have the foam sealing gasket on the flange?

You should adjust the center part to get the float to approximately
mid-scale.

The Unisync works just fine on my '71 B/GT.

Good luck,

            Brandon K.