Re: Unisync

To: dpockrus@efficient.com
Subject: Re: Unisync
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:30:22 EDT
Funny,
 Mine works like a champ.
 Are you guys holding your mouth right when you use them?
 The proper position is lips pursed, mouth to the left for the front
carb, right for the rear, and in all cases, the tongue protruding between
.5 and 1.5 MM from the front edge of the lower lip.
A bit fiddly, but it comes with practice.

:>)

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget