Re: 80 MGB Limited Edition

To: Len Drake <drake@direct.ca>
Subject: Re: 80 MGB Limited Edition
From: neil.cairns@virgin.net
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:43:34 -0700
Would a letter to the people who keep all the records of
BMC/BMH/BL/Austin-Rover cars help? The BHMIT Museum at GAYDON in the UK
( unfortunately for money...) supply Heritage Certificates on the
original specification, and destination, of cars, including MG, ( but
not the 'Y' series, they were thrown away.....) The address is  BHMIT,
Heritage Motor Centre, Banbury Road, GAYDON, Warwickshire, CV35 OBJ,
England. Phone 01926 641188. If LE numbers were allocated at Abingdon
for exports, they will have the list of Vin/Chassis numbers to Edition
number.

Neil.