MGA charging update

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA charging update
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:41:52 -0500
During my trip up north, I had to enlist daughter Lindsay as the MGA ASU
(auxiliary starting unit).  Well since returning from the trip, I have
employed an age old and often successful problem solving technique towards
this phenomenon.

I have chosen to ignore it in hopes that it goes away.

Well that isn't quite true.  I wiggled a couple of connections and put the
VOM to the circuit.  I also charged the battery.  That's all folks.

The A has been running great and has started every time since then.  I have
run it at night a few times but not for the hours at a time with the lights
on like I did on the trip (rain, fog, and Cannucks).  So, the Dark Prince
has shown mercy on me even though the sacrifice, in my opinion, did not fit
the gift offered.  I am sure it will all come back to haunt me some time
but for now, all is right with the world.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA calling me from the parking lot, "Quit typing and drive, you idiot!"