Re: MGA charging update

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: MGA charging update
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 20:59:00 -0500
Bill Eastman wrote:

> During my trip up north, I had to enlist daughter Lindsay as the MGA ASU
> (auxiliary starting unit).  Well since returning from the trip, I have
> employed an age old and often successful problem solving technique towards
> this phenomenon.
>
> I have chosen to ignore it in hopes that it goes away.

I tried that once. The big down side is that she takes half the stuff with her.

Have you replaced the carbon brushes in the back of the generator? That's
pretty much a no-brainer in the perodic maintenance list. A little emery cloth
along the copper flats dont hurt either. Just don't leave any crap in the gaps.

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, TR6 is now fully charged
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but