Re: New Minis

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New Minis
From: "Scott Pontius" <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 19:39:55 -0700
Just found out that I will be stationed in mainland Japan for one year
starting in January- land of the lions share of MGR sales.  A few years ago
I was on Okinawa, and wandered onto a Rover dealer's lot- Brand new Rover
Minis, with Cooper S bonnet signatures lined up on the new sales lot.
I will be at a small camp right at the base of Mount Fuji, where a friend
has sent me pictures of gaggles of Lotus Sevens playing tag in impromptu
weekend hillclimb rallies.
Seems strange that I may see more LBC activity there than I do here, but
certainly looking forward to it.

Scott Pontius
'78 MGB with 3/4 plumbed and wired SD1 V8- and a deadline...
Los Angeles