Stuff

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stuff
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:06:50 -0400
Well it still starts today.  I have made progress on most of my electrical
stuff.  Typical take aprt and clean contacts.  Now I'm getting no power to
the dash accessories, fuel gauge, temp, gauge and tach!!  This also means no
directionals.  Also the emergench flasher only works on the drivers side.
Back to it after a cool drink.  Beleive it or not I will be taking my son to
New Hampshire International Speedway tomorrow so he can see some NASCAR
practice and qualifying runs.  He really wanted to go to the CMT 300 Sunday
but tickets sell out well in advance for this stuff.  Who knew?  I hope he
has a good time, we've never done this before so wish me luck..

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm