Nissan

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, 100742.1757@compuserve.com, kw4@compuserve.com,
Subject: Nissan
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 19:20:38 +0000
Nelson Mandela was resting one day when there came a knock at his door.
He opened it to find a truck full of exhaust systems parked outside and
a Japanese with a clip-board who said "You sign!  You sign!".  Nelson
said "I don't want them, go away" and shut the door.

Next day the same thing happens but it a truck load of wing mirrors.
Nelson says "Look, I told you yesterday, I don't want them".

Third day, same thing, truck load of seats.  Nelson is getting really
angry by now.  Picks up the Japanese by his shirt-front and says "It's
not me, you've got the wrong bloke!".

Japanese chap says "You not Nissan Maindealer?"